Sunday, October 25, 2009

Reconnections with Past Transients


Thats something I used to do .

Okay, so, I'm really foreign to the concept of a blog because I never even had a diary in the first place . But here we go .

Recently I reconnected with someone whose time in my life was really short and inconsistent but it felt good to do so. In my opinion, life is partly a culmination of our decisions and our experiences. That includes those apart of the experiences. Who I am ,in a sense, is who everyone was that shared a piece of themselves with me. If that makes sense.

Now, for some recent news:

You are no longer a friend . You are a stranger . You are no longer the foundation . You are the ruins . You are no longer a diary . You are lost pages . You are no longer an inspiration . You are a bad influence. You are no longer important. You are persona non grata . You are no longer apart of me . You are essentially a nobody .

Inner soul for the masses .


No comments:

Post a Comment