Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tunnels

On Monday, I found my self conflicted , confused and unsettled with my position . So I cried . I turned to my best friend and he was too busy writing a paper when I needed him so I called another friend that I didn't think to call in the first place . I told her my deal and she replied with this :

"You can't be in a tunnel and see the light at the end of it and decided to walk towards it; then halfway there, you just sit in the dark. Thats what you're doing right now; sitting in the dark crying"

As shaky of a metaphor as it may seem , it really helped me out and it really cured me of my complacency. So now that everything is in perspective, life is beautiful. And she's a beautiful person for sharing that with me.

And food for thought:
Isn't it interesting that guys aren't really interested in what's underneath your crown but they definitely want to get in between it ?
Hmm

1 comment: