Thursday, November 12, 2009


Music inspires me. It's everywhere I am and everywhere I want to be. Meet Aesop Rock. He is one of the most inspiring musical artist to me.



This video is a tad bit eye-candy-er :



His lyrics are hard to decipher for some, but the beauty in it is that he writes these songs for himself but leaves the meaning up to the listening. It's completely subjective and it makes it beautiful.

In other news, I am officially in the Bone Marrow Registry. It made me wonder why people are so hesitiant to do things like that. They attach the stigma of a needle going into their hip while they are wide awake. Not the case. Only half of that happens 20% of the time. If people took the time out of their all too busy day, they could get educated on things like this and discover that it's not nearly as bad as they think.

...Bonus round
This is the hot tin roof stepper
Hold it down with centipede foundation
Mr. Greed who burns rugged obstruction in bunches
like little Jackie paper puffs the magic dragon and dutches
We don't need another hero hommie gallop off on your my little one trick pony
Holly Hobbie Polly Pocket pretty future destiny
If the slipper fits fire up Cinderella propeller and curtsy for the munchkins right before
Aesop Rock smashed the pumpkin
Yeah, yeah, iron on gusto rustolium bloodstream what's better?
When the wrist slit it leaks out only the bloodiest bubble letters
Complete with outlines, fill-ins, dates, shading and shout out columns
for vagrant colonies to follow in redeeming bottles
You're a little tea pot trying to eavesdrop on the mammoth route
peekin' out from around the rose bush like (Uh-huh)
"Here is my handle (Ohh), here is my spout" (Ahh)
Godzilla junkie used to be in love, now out for gigapussy
Sorry to offend but sometimes life bends in the middle (Sorry!)
So now you have a fulcrum where there used to be a pillar (Right)
and now I got a pulse that bumps less than a cocaine binger
and now I got no nine to five and still labor days flicker
(This kid is ill)and now I got a nine millimeter Q-tip with an itchy trigger finger
See, I really don't feel your persona distortion
ordered by martyrs who martyr self for martyr's sake
Wow fame, if notoriety grew adjacent a jealous dick-riding sentiments
I'd give you a pound like, "Greetings Mr. President"
Now, go do your homework
-Aesop Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment