Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ever Cried ? Ever Been Angry ? Ever Been Human ?

I have a Nikon SLR camera . I have exactly one roll of film . I have the creativity to use it . But not the drive .



I will one day be reinvented. Reformed. Today is not my day because I'm so comfortable. I feel as I shouldn't be . I shouldnt be comfortable with being average, especially when I know I could go beyond it. But I will be reinvented. Maybe next Monday, next month or next year. Its going to happen because I'll make it happen.



I have endless amount of paper, and endless amount of ink. I have to thoughts to marry them. But not the organization to plan the wedding. Isn't that some shit?



I have friends in love with thoughts. And thoughts in love with friends. I don't get why.



I'm sitting in this computer cluster next to someone racking their brain over organic chemistry and across from someone filling out math problems online. Ever wonder what someone elses life is like ? Ever wanted to hear their story ? I have.


And someday, I will .




You decide .

1 comment: