Sunday, November 29, 2009

Turbulent Landing

People wish they could step out of the bounds of space and time; wish they could defy physics; wish they could spit in anatomy's face; they wish they could ignore all of the laws nature has already written. We wish we could go back in time or disappear from where ever we are; we wish we could move mountains and swim oceans; we wish we could fly at the moments are feet are rooted firmly into the ground.

All we could do is wish, and not believe.
I know I could never go back in time, move mountains or grow wings, but I know that one day, I will let time go back in me, I won't move mountains, but I will break down walls. One day I will fly and soar.

That's something I believe in.





Sometimes, that's all you really have to do. Believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment